Hello fellow Minevival players.
We, the staff team of Minevival, have been working to make good preparations for Christmas last few days. You might already have noticed the lovely decorations.
Some of our players might remember last years Christmas celebration at minevival with the Advent calender for daily presents. Well guess what, we've just setup a new one for this year, with some rare, fun, and useful stuff!
However the use of the plugin changed a bit, to open the advent calender use: '/calendar open'. The command will then show you an interface with chests, each chest stands for a date in December. Each day you will be able to open a new chest in the Advent interface.
The staff team is currently still working on a special event area for the main server so we've got some more for you guys later on.
Also you might have noticed a bukkit dev. build has been released into public which makes servers able to finally create 1.7.2 worlds, biomes and ofcourse to use the new items added in this update.You're probably wondering when Minevival will update to 1.7.2, well we'll wait atleast till next weekend to do some test runs on our staff servers before we update.
What will happen when we update to the full version of 1.7.2 in a nutshell:
- Additional world (1.7.2) with the same wildspawn as we use now, same spawn for PvP.
- We'll add some more donator perks and bring back some old donator perks such as '/fix all' and improving the kits but less overpowered than before the reset.
- Adding a 'system' to reward big towns, based on the looks, with money.
- Changing some little settings we've gathered information about within the time of the reset till now.
- Restart advertising to hopefully gain more players again, like before the reset.
Oh and to remind you guys, since this month is not just Christmas for us to celebrate, but also the birth of the server and my own birthday we'll give a shop discount in the Christmas-break for 2 weeks long!
For now, have a good time and enjoy your stay!
- Staff team